The Grand Train Tour of Switzerland
Switzerland's Ultimate Rail Tour
Together with OTP & SwissPasses.com, Switzerland Tourism are proud to present the Grand Train Tour of Switzerland to show you the best!
The Grand Train Tour of Switzerland is a unique travel experience. It comprises the most attractive panorama rail routes across the country and can be booked at any time throughout the year.
This magnificent tour includes seat reservations on scenic trains and a trip to the Top of Europe — the Jungfraujoch.
The 8 Day Grand Train Tour of SwitzerlandThe unique Grand Train Tour of Switzerland ticket includes 8 days of your choice of travel:
Swiss Airport - Zürich City(includes hotel accommodation)
Zürich City - Luzern - Interlaken(travel on the Luzern-Interlaken Express)
Interlaken - Jungfraujoch -Interlaken - Montreux(includes the Jungfraujoch!)
Montreux - Zermatt(along the Rhone Valley)
Zermatt - St. Moritz(travel on the famous Glacier Express, includes lunch)
St. Moritz - Tirano - Lugano(travel on the famous Bernina Express)
Lugano - Bellinzona - Wilhelm Tell Express - Flüelen - Luzern(includes a special souvenir)
Luzern - Swiss Airport
- First night overnight accommodation in your arrival Swiss City (3* hotel accommodation based on twin rooms)
- Reservations on the Luzern - Interlaken Express
- Top of Europe - Jungfraujoch excursion
- Reservation on the Glacier Express (including lunch)
- Reservation on the Bernina Express
- Reservation on the Wilhelm Tell Express
- 50% off any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by train, boat, postal buses and cable-cars.
If you would like assistance with other excursions along the Grand Train Tour route, just contact us, we are the experts and can help you get the best out of this unique tour.
The Grand Train Tour of Switzerland is available at www.swisspasses.com and we look forward to showing you around the stunning routes!